A guide on the correct installation method and daily maintenance for greenhouse film:
1. Prepare the greenhouse structure:
Ensure that the greenhouse structure is sturdy and free from any sharp edges or protrusions that may damage the film.
2. Measure and cut the film:
Measure the dimensions of the greenhouse, and daily maintenance for greenhouse film accounting for the desired amount of overlap. Cut the film to the appropriate size, leaving extra material for securing it to the structure.
3. Secure the film:
Start by fixing the film at one end of the greenhouse, either with clips or by sandwiching it between wooden or PVC strips. Stretch the film tightly across the greenhouse and secure it on the opposite end in the same manner.
4. Attach the film to the sides:
Pull the film downward along the sides of the greenhouse and secure it with clips or through a channel system designed for this purpose.
5. Create ventilation openings:
Cut appropriate-sized holes or slits in the film to provide ventilation. Install vents or windows as needed.
1. Check for damages:
Regularly inspect the film for any tears, holes, or punctures. Repair them immediately using greenhouse repair tape or by patching them with a suitable adhesive.
2. Clean the film:
Remove any dirt, dust, or debris that accumulates on the film’s surface. Use a soft brush or sponge and a mild detergent mixed with water to gently clean the film. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials that can damage the film.
3. Maintain proper tension:
Ensure that the film remains tight and properly stretched across the greenhouse structure. This helps to prevent sagging and reduces the risk of tearing during high winds or snow loads.
4. Remove snow or excessive water:
During snowy or rainy periods, remove accumulated snow or excessive water from the greenhouse film. Excessive weight can put stress on the structure and cause damage.
5. Monitor temperature and humidity:
Regularly monitor the temperature and humidity levels inside the greenhouse. Adjust ventilation openings or use shading techniques to maintain optimal growing conditions.
6. Replace the film when necessary:
Over time, greenhouse film may deteriorate due to weathering or wear and tear. When the film becomes brittle, discolored, or shows signs of significant damage, it is advisable to replace it to maintain optimal growing conditions.
Remember, proper installation and regular maintenance of the greenhouse film can contribute to its longevity and ensure an ideal environment for plant growth.
If you need more quantity greenhouse film, please contact us, Linyikaigao can custom as you need.
Varied Quality and Resistance to Pesticides and Acidity for Different Vegetable Cultivation.
Greenhouse farming has become an essential practice in modern agriculture, allowing farmers to control environmental conditions and optimize crop production. One crucial component of greenhouse anti-aging plastic film is the greenhouse film, which plays a significant role in maintaining a stable climate for plant growth. In this article, we will discuss how the quality of greenhouse films varies based on different vegetable cultivation requirements and their resistance to pesticides and acidity.
Quality of Greenhouse Film:
The quality of greenhouse anti-aging plastic film can vary based on several factors, including the composition, thickness, and durability of the film. Different vegetable crops have specific requirements for environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity, and light. Therefore, the choice of greenhouse anti-fogging plastic film should be tailored to meet these requirements. High-quality films are typically made from materials like polyethylene or polyvinyl chloride (PVC). These films offer superior light transmittance, heat retention, and resistance to tearing, ensuring optimal growing conditions for vegetables.
Vegetable Cultivation and Greenhouse Film:
Different vegetables have varying cultivation requirements, including temperature, humidity, and light intensity. For example, leafy greens like lettuce and spinach prefer cooler temperatures, while tomatoes and cucumbers thrive in warmer conditions. The right choice of greenhouse film can help create and maintain the ideal climate for each vegetable crop. Films with higher insulation properties can help trap heat, while those with light-diffusing characteristics can ensure uniform light distribution, benefitting the photosynthesis process.
Resistance to Pesticides:
Pesticide use is common in agriculture to control pests and diseases. Some greenhouse films have been specifically designed to withstand the use of pesticides. These films have a chemical composition that prevents the absorption of pesticides, ensuring their effectiveness and reducing any potential damage to the film. By selecting pesticide-resistant films, farmers can protect their crops while maintaining the longevity of the greenhouse film.
Resistance to Acidity:
Acidity levels can vary in the greenhouse environment, especially due to the use of certain fertilizers. Acidic conditions can have a detrimental effect on greenhouse films, leading to a shorter lifespan and reduced performance. However, there are greenhouse films available in the market that are resistant to acidity. These films are made from materials that can withstand exposure to acidic substances, ensuring their durability and longevity.
In summary, the quality of greenhouse films varies based on the specific needs of different vegetable crops. High-quality films made from materials like polyethylene or PVC provide optimal growing conditions by offering superior light transmittance, heat retention, and tear resistance. Additionally, there are greenhouse films available that are resistant to pesticides and acidity, ensuring effective crop protection and extended film lifespan. By understanding the varied requirements of vegetable cultivation and selecting the appropriate greenhouse film, farmers can maximize their crop yields and achieve sustainable agricultural practices.
What factors affect the lifespan of greenhouse films and how to extend their lifespan
What factors affect the lifespan of greenhouse films and how to extend their lifespan
1. Temperature impact: In hot weather, greenhouse films are more prone to aging and breaking, especially the parts in contact with the framework. These parts can form hot spots, with temperatures reaching up to 80°C, making them particularly vulnerable to aging and damage. To avoid damage from high temperatures, farmers can use white plastic tape to bind the areas where the film contacts the framework.
2. External damage: This is the most important factor affecting the lifespan of greenhouse films. For example, if the film is not tightened properly during installation, it can be easily lifted and rapidly hit against the framework during strong winds, causing damage to the film. Aging bamboo poles, when broken, can also easily scratch the greenhouse film. Therefore, attention to such details is crucial in daily management.
In order to extend the lifespan of greenhouse films, it is important to consider these factors and take appropriate measures. Regularly inspecting the films for any signs of aging or damage is essential. If any damage is found, it should be repaired or replaced immediately. Additionally, providing proper ventilation within the greenhouse can help regulate the temperature and reduce the risk of overheating.
Furthermore, maintaining proper tension in the films during installation is essential to minimize the risks associated with external damage. It is recommended to consult installation guidelines provided by the manufacturer or seek professional assistance when installing greenhouse films.
By effectively addressing these factors and implementing appropriate measures, the lifespan of greenhouse films can be prolonged, ensuring their continued usefulness and maximizing agricultural productivity.
Maximizing Your Greenhouse Yield with the Right Plastic Film
As a greenhouse owner, you understand how essential it is to provide your plants with the ideal growing conditions. One factor that plays a significant role in the success of your greenhouse is the type of plastic film you use as a cover. Choosing the right plastic film for your greenhouse can significantly impact your yield. In this article, I will discuss the different types of plastic films available for greenhouse covers, factors to consider, and tips for maximizing your greenhouse yield.
Greenhouse film covers are made from plastic material and serve as a barrier between your plants and the outside environment. They help regulate temperature, humidity, and light levels, creating an ideal growing environment for your plants. There are different types of plastic films available for greenhouse covers, and it is crucial to choose the right one for your plants.
Importance of Choosing the Right Plastic Film for Your Greenhouse
The type of plastic film you use for your greenhouse cover will impact the growth and yield of your plants. Choosing the wrong film can lead to poor growth, low yield, and even disease. The right plastic film will help maintain the ideal temperature, humidity, and light levels for your plants to thrive.
Types of Plastic Films for Greenhouse Covers
PO film is a popular type of plastic film used for greenhouse covers. It is a lightweight film that is easy to install and has good light transmission properties. PO film is also UV stabilized, meaning it can withstand prolonged exposure to sunlight without degrading. It is an affordable option for greenhouse owners and suitable for a variety of crops.
Vegetable Cover Film
Vegetable cover film is another type of plastic film used for greenhouse covers. It is a heavier film than PO film and has excellent light transmission properties. Vegetable cover film is also UV stabilized and can withstand extreme weather conditions. It is an ideal option for greenhouse owners who grow vegetables and other crops that require high light levels.
A firewood cover is a heavy-duty plastic film used to cover firewood and other bulky items. It is not specifically designed for greenhouse use, but it can be used as a temporary cover in emergency situations. Firewood cover is UV stabilized and can withstand harsh weather conditions, making it a suitable option for greenhouse owners in areas with extreme weather.
Factors to Consider When Selecting a Plastic Film Cover for Your Greenhouse
The climate in your area plays a significant role in the type of plastic film you choose for your greenhouse cover. If you live in an area with extreme weather conditions, you will need a more durable film that can withstand the harsh conditions. If you live in an area with mild weather conditions, a lighter film like PO film may be suitable.
The amount of light that your plants receive is critical to their growth and yield. When choosing a plastic film for your greenhouse cover, consider the light transmission properties of the film. A film with high-light transmission is ideal for crops that require a lot of light.
UV stabilization is essential for plastic films used in greenhouse films 12 mils for sale. Exposure to sunlight can cause the film to degrade over time, reducing its effectiveness as a barrier. UV-stabilized films are designed to withstand prolonged exposure to sunlight without degrading.
The durability of the plastic film is another factor to consider. A durable film can withstand harsh weather conditions and last longer, reducing the need for frequent replacements.
Benefits of Using the Right Greenhouse Film Cover
Using the right plastic film for your greenhouse cover can provide several benefits, including:
The right plastic film can create an ideal growing environment for your plants, improving their growth and yield.
A suitable plastic film can help reduce the risk of disease by regulating temperature and humidity levels.
An energy-efficient best plastic film for a greenhouse can reduce heating and cooling costs, making your greenhouse more cost-effective.
How to Install and Maintain Your Greenhouse Plastic Film Cover
Installing and maintaining your agricultural greenhouse film is essential to ensure its effectiveness. Here are some tips for installing and maintaining your greenhouse plastic film cover:
Ensure that the frame of your greenhouse is sturdy enough to support the plastic film cover.
Stretch the film tightly over the frame, ensuring that there are no wrinkles or folds.
Secure the film to the frame using clips or other fasteners.
Regularly inspect the film for tears, holes, or other damage.
Clean the film regularly to remove dirt and debris.
Replace the film if it becomes damaged or degraded.
Tips for Maximizing Your Greenhouse Yield with the Right Plastic Film
Here are some tips for maximizing your greenhouse yield with the right plastic film:
Use a Film with High Light Transmission
Plants require a lot of light to grow and thrive. Using a plastic film with high-light transmission can help maximize your yield.
Monitor Temperature and Humidity Levels
Maintaining the ideal temperature and humidity levels in your greenhouse can help maximize your yield. Use a thermometer and hygrometer to monitor these levels regularly.
Provide Adequate Ventilation
Proper ventilation is essential for maintaining the ideal growing environment in your greenhouse. Ensure that your greenhouse has adequate ventilation to prevent the buildup of harmful gases and excess moisture.
Popular Brands of Plastic Film Covers for Greenhouses
There are several popular brands of plastic film covers for greenhouses, including:
Sunview Greenhouse Film
Clearview Greenhouse Film
Where to Purchase Greenhouse Film Covers
Greenhouse film covers are available at most gardening and greenhouse supply stores. You can also purchase them online from retailers such as Amazon or Greenhouse Megastore.
Conclusion and Final Thoughts
Choosing the right plastic film for your greenhouse cover is essential for maximizing your yield. Consider factors such as climate, light transmission, UV stabilization, and durability when selecting a film. Ensure that you install and maintain your film properly to ensure its effectiveness. With the right plastic film, you can create an ideal growing environment for your plants and maximize your yield.
Advantages and disadvantages of a common Greenhouse film
Advantages and disadvantages of a common Greenhouse film
1. Polyvinyl chloride(PVC) film
This kind of chalet film has good humidity retention and light transmission, is soft and easy to shape, and is suitable as an external covering material for greenhouses, glasshouses, and small and medium-sized shanties. The advantages and disadvantages of common greenhouse films weakness is: 1) The viscosity of the film is high and the cost is high; 2) It’s easy to come brittle at low temperatures and easy to soften and relax at high temperatures; 3) After the complements are rained, the film face is vacuumed, which affects light transmission; ( 4) The residual film can not be degraded or burned.
The main products are
1) Ordinary PVC exfoliates film use period is 4- 6 months, and it can produce one season of crops. It’s presently being phased out; 2) PVCanti-aging film the effective service period is 8- 10 months, with sound light transmission, heat preservation, and rainfall resistance; ( 3) PVC film has anti-aging and sopping parcels at the same time, good light transmission and heat preservation, the non-drip property can be maintained for 4- 6 months, and the safe service life is 12- 18 months. expansive, it’s the favored covering material for high-effectiveness and energy-saving solar greenhouses; ( 4) PVC rainfall-resistant and non-drip and dust-evidence film In addition to its rainfall-resistant and drip-resistant parcels, the face of the film has been treated, which is more beneficial to the civilization of solar glasshouses in downtime and spring.
2. Polyethylene resin( PE) film’s soft texture, ease to shape, good light transmission, and non-toxic, is presently the main agrarian film variety in my country. The disadvantage is that the rainfall resistance and heat preservation are poor, and it isn’t easy to bond.
The main products are
1) Ordinary PE exfoliate film the service life is only 4- 6 months, and it’s gradationally excluded from the product; ( 2) anti-aging chalet film The consistency of this chalet film is 0.08-0.12 mm, and the service life is as long as 12-18 months. It can be used for 2-3 seasons of crop civilization. With a substantial increase in affair value, it’s the most popular agrarian film variety in installation civilization; ( 3) PE nondrip anti-aging film has the advantages of trickling, rainfall resistance, light transmission, and heat preservation at the same time, the anti-fog effect can be maintained for 2- 4 months, and the anti-aging life can reach 12-18 months Moon is presently the safest and most extensively used variety of agrarian film. It can be used in greenhouses and large, medium, and small shanties, and is also suitable for early spring civilization in energy-saving solar greenhouses; ( 4) PE thermal sequestration exfoliate film can help infrared shafts from radiating into the atmosphere, ameliorate the thermal sequestration effect of glasshouses by 1-2 oc, and the operation effect is better in cold regions; ( 5) PE functional compound film has numerous functions similar as drip-free, heat preservation, rainfall resistance, and life. the l-Blue light film, glass reflective film, etc.
3. Ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer(EVA resin) film
This kind of chalet film has better light transmittance, heat preservation, and rainfall resistance than PVC or PE agrarian film, and can be used continuously for further than 2 times without distortion before growing. It can be reclaimed accessibly, and it isn’t easy to beget soil or environmental pollution.
4. Polyolefin( pv) film This film combines the characteristics of pe and Eva, with high strength, good anti-aging performance, high light transmittance, and no dangerous gas emitted during combustion.
Greenhouse mulch film is a kind of mulch film used in agricultural production, which can effectively protect crops from bad weather and improve crop yield and quality. In the application process of the greenhouse film, a series of calculations are required to ensure the best effect of the greenhouse film. This article will describe all the formulas for greenhouse film calculations.
1. Calculation formula of the shed film area
The formula for calculating the area of the shed film is area = length × width. In practical applications, it is necessary to measure the length and width of the greenhouse, and then multiply the two values to obtain the area of the greenhouse film.
2. Formula for calculating the thickness of greenhouse film
The thickness calculation formula for greenhouse film is thickness=weight ÷ area. In practical applications, it is necessary to weigh a certain area of greenhouse film first, and then divide the weight by the area to obtain the thickness of the greenhouse film.
3. Formula for calculating the transmittance of a greenhouse film
The formula for calculating the transmittance of a greenhouse film is transmittance=standard transmittance × 100%。 In practical applications, it is necessary to use a transmittance meter to measure the transmittance of the greenhouse film, divide it by the standard transmittance, and then multiply it by 100% to obtain the transmittance of the greenhouse film.
4. Formula for calculating the service life of greenhouse film
The calculation formula for the service life of greenhouse film is service life=thickness+annual loss rate. In practical applications, it is necessary to first measure the thickness of the greenhouse film and then calculate the service life of the greenhouse film based on the annual loss rate provided by the manufacturer.
5. Temperature calculation formula for greenhouse film
The temperature calculation formula for greenhouse film is temperature=outdoor temperature+(indoor temperature – outdoor temperature) ÷ (1+0.6 × Wind speed). In practical application, it is necessary to measure the indoor and outdoor temperatures and calculate the temperature in the greenhouse according to the wind speed.
These are all the formulas for greenhouse Membrane computing calculation. These formulas can help farmers better use greenhouse film and improve agricultural production efficiency and quality. At the same time, it is also necessary to pay attention to the quality and usage of the greenhouse film. To ensure the most effective use of greenhouse film.
1. It solves the problem of fog diffusing in the plastic hothouse and increases the illumination time and intensity in the hothouse. The light intensity of this defogging film is 20- 25 more advanced than that of the ordinary film when fog occurs. It can raise the temperature of the hothouse and the ground by 1- 2C. 2. Because of the effect of the defogging cumulative, the film’s-dripping performance is greatly increased. The humidity in the air in the hothouse is absorbed and removed by the defogging agent snappily, and the air moisture is 10- 12 lower than that of the ordinary-dripping film. 3. It greatly reduces the damage of the complaint, the times of scattering, and the quantum of the drug. The function of defogging causes the fog in the hothouse isn’t diffused, so the air moisture is reduced and the complaint is greatly reduced. Particularly, the fungus infection conditions on the face of leafage( similar to cucumber downy mildew, fine mildew, melon fine mildew, and so on), which are dangerous to vegetables and melons. 4. It’s salutary to cover watermelon, Muskmelon, and fruit trees in defended fields by unfolding and pollination. Meanwhile, it improves the fruit setting rate and quality. 5. In the plastic hothouse of beast and flesh in downtime, because of the small fog and low moisture, it can reduce the respiratory conditions and spongers of flesh.
Greenhouse film’s utilization rate
In recent years, with the development of facility agriculture, the area of planting greenhouses has also been expanding. However, during the use of the greenhouse film, its lifespan is actually not long, and replacing the film is time-consuming, laborious, and expensive. We often say “open source and reduce expenditure”, “reducing expenditure” can be said to be one of the ways to obtain high benefits in the process of agricultural production, so it is very important to improve the utilization rate of greenhouse film. So, how to improve the utilization rate of agricultural greenhouse film? The methods to improve the utilization rate of greenhouse film are introduced as follows.
Introduction to the method of improving the utilization rate of the film in the greenhouse
1. The seam must not be too narrow:
the greenhouse film is spliced by a number of narrow-width films. When splicing, the bonding area should be increased to improve the bonding strength. If the seam is too narrow, cracks will be caused when the bonding area is small and pulled hard.
2. Press the film with a line:
After the film is covered with a greenhouse, it should be pressed with a film line immediately. Generally, a laminated line is pulled every 1-2 scaffolds, the line should
be moderately tight, and a simple windproof barrier should be set up on the windward side.
3. Film damage needs to be repaired:
The film is easily damaged during use and storage, and temporary repair methods can be used for damage during use. There are two methods:
one is the water repair method.
Scrub the damaged area, cut a piece of film that is slightly larger than the damaged area without holes, dip it in water and paste it on the hole, drain the air between the two films, and press the flat Yes;
The second is the paper repair method.
If the agricultural film is slightly damaged, use paper to dip it in water and paste it on the damaged area while it is wet. Generally, it can be used for about 10 days. The damaged film after the shed is dismantled shall be permanently repaired. If the thicker film is damaged, it can be covered with a film of the same texture and connected with a thin thread. You can also wash the damaged part, cover the hole with a slightly larger film, and then cover it with 2-3 layers of newspaper, and gently iron it along the interface with an electric iron.
Together, this method is called a hot tonic. In addition, there is a glue repair method. Clean the surrounding area of the hole and apply it with a brush dipped in special glue. After 3-5 minutes, take a piece of film with the same texture and stick it on it. After the glue dries, it can be stuck firmly. The hot patching method and glue patching method have good film patching effects, and the sewing patching method not only leaks air, but also is easy to pull apart, so it is best not to use it for films that are not thicker in texture.
4. Digging and burying when not in use:
During the storage period of the film, it is necessary to strictly prevent exposure to the sun, smoke, and fire, otherwise, its service life will be greatly shortened. The best way to store the shed film is to dig a hole and bury it. After the production is over, the removed film should be washed and dried first. After being rolled up, it should be wrapped with the old film. Choose a place with moderate soil dryness and humidity to dig a pit, and then wrap the film A good film is buried in a pit. Note that the distance between the upper layer of the film and the ground is more than 30 cm. This method can prevent the agricultural film from becoming brittle and shorten its service life when it is stored in the air.
The special plastic film used in the production and construction of facility agriculture has better light transmittance, heat preservation, and tensile and aging resistance than ordinary agricultural film. It is of great significance to the growth of greenhouse crops, increasing production, and increasing income.
There are many kinds of plastic greenhouse films, and different greenhouse films have different functions. Acctruly, the thickness of the greenhouse plastic film has a great relationship with the growth of crops. The greenhouse film is a plastic product. In summer, the greenhouse film is exposed to the sun for a long time, and it is easy to age and become brittle, which is also related to the thickness of the greenhouse film. If the greenhouse film is too thick, it will cause an aging phenomenon, and if the greenhouse film is too thin, it will not be able to play a good role in temperature control. Furthermore, the thickness of the greenhouse film is also related to the type of crops. Crops, flowers, etc. need to choose different greenhouse film products according to their growth habits.
What kinds of greenhouse films are needed to build greenhouse plastic films?
Commonly used plastic greenhouse films are divided into PO agricultural film, PE agricultural film, EVA agricultural film, and so on according to the material.
PO agricultural film:
PO film refers to the agricultural film made of polyolefin as the main raw material. It has high tensile strength, good thermal insulation performance, and can well protect the growth of crops. Tensile strength means that the agricultural film needs to be pulled tight when it is covered. The tensile strength is not good and it is easy to tear. Good thermal insulation is the most basic requirement for crops. The temperature and humidity control inside the agricultural film is different from the environment outside the greenhouse film. Therefore, PO agricultural film has a good temperature and humidity control effect, which is very helpful to the growth of crops and is deeply loved by people.
PE agricultural film:
PE film is a kind of polyethylene agricultural film, and PE is the abbreviation of polyethylene in English. Polyethylene is a kind of plastic, and the plastic bag we use is a kind of PE plastic product. Polyethylene has excellent chemical stability and is resistant to hydrochloric acid, hydrofluoric acid, phosphoric acid, formic acid, amines, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, and other chemical substances at room temperature, but nitric acid and sulfuric acid have strong resistance to polyethylene. Destructive effect; polyethylene is prone to photooxidation, thermal oxidation, and ozone decomposition, and is prone to degradation under the action of ultraviolet rays. After being irradiated, reactions such as crosslinking, chain scission, and formation of unsaturated groups can occur.
EVA agricultural film:
EVA film refers to the agricultural film product with ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer as the main material. The characteristics of EVA agricultural film are good water resistance, good corrosion resistance, and high heat preservation.
Water resistance Closed cell structure,non-absorbent, humidity- evidence, good water resistance. erosion resistance resistant to seawater, oil painting, acid, alkali, and other chemical erosion, antibacterial, non-toxic, tasteless, and pollution-free.
Thermal insulation: heat insulation, excellent thermal insulation, cold protection, and low-temperature performance, and can withstand severe cold and sun exposure.
How to choose the thickness of the greenhouse film? The thickness of the greenhouse film has a great relationship with the light transmittance and also has a great relationship with the effective service life. Effective use period: 16-18 months, the thickness of the purchased shed film is 0.08-0.10mm
Effective use period: 24-36 months, the thickness of the purchased shed film is 0.12-0.15mm
The thickness of the shed film used in multi-span greenhouses needs to be more than 0.15 mm.
Features and advantages of crystal PO film:
1. The dripping and defogging are synchronized with the life of the film
Imported and domestic top-quality coating liquid is used to thicken the coating layer, so that the dripping and defogging period is synchronized with the life of the film, and the water droplets form a water film on the film surface to flow down evenly, effectively reducing the humidity in the shed, reducing the occurrence of diseases and insect pests, and ensuring Crop quality, increase yield.
2. Excellent optical performance
Using 100% imported raw materials and scientific formula, the light transmittance of the film is above 92%, and the temperature rises quickly in the shed to ensure sufficient light for the crops in the shed, which is conducive to the growth of crops.
3. Excellent thermal insulation performance
The high-quality thermal insulation agent is added to the film, so that most of the heat radiated and conducted outside the shed is reflected back, which effectively locks the shed temperature, ensures the temperature required for crop production, and promotes the crops to be marketed in advance.
4. Long service life
Super anti-aging additives are added to the film, which has a longer service life. The longest service life of 0.15mm thickness can reach more than 5 years, which is suitable for the application of multi-span greenhouses.
5. Super stretch resistance
A large amount of American Exxon high-tech polyolefin raw materials are added to the film, which greatly improves the tensile strength and wear resistance of the film, improves the wind resistance and is more suitable for the use of roller blinds. Thickness: 0.08mm-0.15mm Width: 1m-16m
Characteristics and advantages of ecological organic PO film:
1. The heat preservation performance is better, the temperature inside thethe shed can be increased by 2 to 3 degrees, the crop yield can be increased, and the market can be brought to market earlier. 2. Crop light is more reasonable and sufficient, thereby improving fruit quality and making crops more productive. 3. The effect of dripping and defogging is more stable. The imported coating liquid is used to increase the thickness of the coating layer so that the effect of dripping and defogging of the film is longer. Due to the thickening of the coating layer, the resistance of the film to the steel wire is improved. abrasion resistance. 4. Higher transparency, imported raw materials are used, and the light transmittance are above 95%, which fully meets the needs of crops for light. Thickness: 0.08mm-0.15mm Width: 1m-16m
Features and advantages of EVA anti-fog film:
EVA film adopts imported raw materials and imported additives, which are outstanding in physical properties, optical properties, dripping and defogging properties, heat preservation, and aging resistance. The light transmittance is above 92%, which can rapidly increase the temperature in the shed and promote the growth of crops. Superior thermal insulation can increase the greenhouse temperature by 3 to 5 degrees. The dripping and defogging last for more than 5 months, reducing the occurrence of crop diseases and insect pests in the shed, and ensuring the increase of crop production and income. It is suitable for growing various crops such as cucumbers, tomatoes, eggplants, and peppers. Thickness: 0.08mm-0.15mm Width 1m-18m
Precautions for installing the greenhouse film:
1. The structure of the greenhouse is reasonable, in line with the shed structure recommended by the Ministry of Agriculture. When closing the shed, try to choose sunny, windless, and warm weather to avoid dragging and friction during the shed installation process, thereby destroying the effect of the coating layer. The tightness of the shed is suitable, and the shed surface is flat. Do not force the film tightly, so as not to damage the coating layer and molecular structure of the film, and affect the dripping and life.
2. When buckling the shed, pay attention to the fact that the raw edge is facing outwards, and it is the correct way to fasten the shed inside the shed. 3. The diameter of the supporting membrane rod should be more than 3cm. Avoid contact and friction between the east-west steel wire; and the shed membrane, which will cause water to drip at the contact point.
4. Spray white paint or anti-rust treatment on the skeleton.
There should be no burrs in contact with the film to avoid stabbing the film. It is forbidden to contact the film with PVC objects to avoid affecting the life of the film due to its reaction. 5. In the first 30 days of use, the shed film has transparent hanging drops, which is a normal phenomenon. As the humidity in the shed increases, the dripping will gradually become normal after the shed is closed. 6. Pay attention to the position and frequency of spraying pesticides, and avoid contacting the membrane surface with pesticides, so as not to shorten the service life of the membrane. Frequent sulfur fumigation will also affect the service life of the agricultural film. 7. In July, August, September, and October of the Gregorian calendar every year, the temperature is too high due to strong sunlight. The service life of the film is calculated as two months for one month. 8. The film should be stored in a cool, dry, clean, and ventilated environment, avoiding sun, rain, and scratches.
Greenhouse Plastic Film is used to make plastic agricultural film for plastic greenhouses and greenhouses. The covering can provide crops with a microclimate environment with good temperature, humidity, and light quality, and can prevent pests, and diseases and reduce the impact of natural disasters, thereby improving the output value and quality of crops.
1. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film:
This kind of shed film has good moisture retention, and light transmission is soft and easy to shape, and is suitable as an outer covering material for greenhouses, greenhouses, and small and medium-sized sheds.
(1) Ordinary PVC shed film: the use period is 4-6 months, and it can produce one season of crops. It is currently being phased out; (2) PVC anti-aging film: the effective service period is 8-10 months, with good light transmission, heat preservation, and weather resistance; (3) PVC non-drip anti-aging film: it has anti-aging and dripping properties at the same time, good light transmission and heat preservation, the non-drip property can be maintained for 4-6 months, and the safe service life is 12-18 months. Extensive, it is the preferred covering material for high-efficiency and energy-saving solar greenhouses; (4) PVC weather-resistant and non-drip and dust-proof film: In addition to its weather-resistant and drip-resistant properties, the surface of the film has been treated, which is more beneficial to the cultivation of solar greenhouses in winter and spring.
2. Polyethylene resin (PE) film:
Soft texture, easy to shape, good light transmission, and non-toxic, is currently the main agricultural film variety in my country.
The main products are:
(1) Greenhouse Plastic Film Ordinary PE shed film: the service life is only 4-6 months, and it is gradually eliminated in production; (2) pe anti-aging shed film: the thickness of this shed film is 0.08-0.12 mm, and the service life is as long as 12-18 months. It can be used for 2-3 seasons of crop cultivation. With a substantial increase in output value, it is the most popular agricultural film variety in facility cultivation; (3) PE non-drip anti-aging film: it has the advantages of dripping, weather resistance, light transmission, and heat preservation at the same time, the anti-fog effect can be maintained for 2-4 months, and the anti-aging life can reach 12-18 Moon is currently the safest and most widely used variety of agricultural film. It can be used in greenhouses and large, medium, and small sheds, and is also suitable for early spring cultivation in energy-saving solar greenhouses; (4) PE thermal insulation shed film: it can prevent infrared rays from radiating into the atmosphere, improve the thermal insulation effect of greenhouses by 1-2 oc, and the application effect is better in cold regions; (5) PE functional composite film: it has many functions such as drip-free, heat preservation, weather resistance, and longevity. the l-Blue light film, mirror reflective film, etc.
This kind of shed film has better light transmittance, heat preservation, and weather resistance than PVC or PE agricultural film, and can be used continuously for more than 2 years without deformation before aging. It can be recycled conveniently, and it is not easy to cause soil or environmental pollution.
4. Polyolefin (PV) film:
This film combines the characteristics of pe and Eva, with high strength, good anti-aging performance, high light transmittance, and no harmful gas emitted during combustion.