Greenhouse Plastic film for cover
The special plastic film used in the production and construction of facility agriculture has better light transmittance, heat preservation, and tensile and aging resistance than ordinary agricultural film. It is of great significance to the growth of greenhouse crops, increasing production, and increasing income.
There are many kinds of plastic greenhouse films, and different greenhouse films have different functions. Acctruly, the thickness of the greenhouse plastic film has a great relationship with the growth of crops. The greenhouse film is a plastic product. In summer, the greenhouse film is exposed to the sun for a long time, and it is easy to age and become brittle, which is also related to the thickness of the greenhouse film. If the greenhouse film is too thick, it will cause an aging phenomenon, and if the greenhouse film is too thin, it will not be able to play a good role in temperature control. Furthermore, the thickness of the greenhouse film is also related to the type of crops. Crops, flowers, etc. need to choose different greenhouse film products according to their growth habits.
What kinds of greenhouse films are needed to build greenhouse plastic films?
Commonly used plastic greenhouse films are divided into PO agricultural film, PE agricultural film, EVA agricultural film, and so on according to the material.
PO agricultural film:
PO film refers to the agricultural film made of polyolefin as the main raw material. It has high tensile strength, good thermal insulation performance, and can well protect the growth of crops. Tensile strength means that the agricultural film needs to be pulled tight when it is covered. The tensile strength is not good and it is easy to tear. Good thermal insulation is the most basic requirement for crops. The temperature and humidity control inside the agricultural film is different from the environment outside the greenhouse film. Therefore, PO agricultural film has a good temperature and humidity control effect, which is very helpful to the growth of crops and is deeply loved by people.
PE agricultural film:
PE film is a kind of polyethylene agricultural film, and PE is the abbreviation of polyethylene in English. Polyethylene is a kind of plastic, and the plastic bag we use is a kind of PE plastic product. Polyethylene has excellent chemical stability and is resistant to hydrochloric acid, hydrofluoric acid, phosphoric acid, formic acid, amines, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, and other chemical substances at room temperature, but nitric acid and sulfuric acid have strong resistance to polyethylene. Destructive effect; polyethylene is prone to photooxidation, thermal oxidation, and ozone decomposition, and is prone to degradation under the action of ultraviolet rays. After being irradiated, reactions such as crosslinking, chain scission, and formation of unsaturated groups can occur.
EVA agricultural film:
EVA film refers to the agricultural film product with ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer as the main material. The characteristics of EVA agricultural film are good water resistance, good corrosion resistance, and high heat preservation.
Water resistance Closed cell structure,non-absorbent, humidity- evidence, good water resistance.
erosion resistance resistant to seawater, oil painting, acid, alkali, and other chemical erosion, antibacterial, non-toxic, tasteless, and pollution-free.
Thermal insulation: heat insulation, excellent thermal insulation, cold protection, and low-temperature performance, and can withstand severe cold and sun exposure.
How to choose the thickness of the greenhouse film? The thickness of the greenhouse film has a great relationship with the light transmittance and also has a great relationship with the effective service life.
Effective use period: 16-18 months, the thickness of the purchased shed film is 0.08-0.10mm
Effective use period: 24-36 months, the thickness of the purchased shed film is 0.12-0.15mm
The thickness of the shed film used in multi-span greenhouses needs to be more than 0.15 mm.
Features and advantages of crystal PO film:
1. The dripping and defogging are synchronized with the life of the film
Imported and domestic top-quality coating liquid is used to thicken the coating layer, so that the dripping and defogging period is synchronized with the life of the film, and the water droplets form a water film on the film surface to flow down evenly, effectively reducing the humidity in the shed, reducing the occurrence of diseases and insect pests, and ensuring Crop quality, increase yield.
2. Excellent optical performance
Using 100% imported raw materials and scientific formula, the light transmittance of the film is above 92%, and the temperature rises quickly in the shed to ensure sufficient light for the crops in the shed, which is conducive to the growth of crops.
3. Excellent thermal insulation performance
The high-quality thermal insulation agent is added to the film, so that most of the heat radiated and conducted outside the shed is reflected back, which effectively locks the shed temperature, ensures the temperature required for crop production, and promotes the crops to be marketed in advance.
4. Long service life
Super anti-aging additives are added to the film, which has a longer service life. The longest service life of 0.15mm thickness can reach more than 5 years, which is suitable for the application of multi-span greenhouses.
5. Super stretch resistance
A large amount of American Exxon high-tech polyolefin raw materials are added to the film, which greatly improves the tensile strength and wear resistance of the film, improves the wind resistance and is more suitable for the use of roller blinds.
Thickness: 0.08mm-0.15mm Width: 1m-16m
Characteristics and advantages of ecological organic PO film:
1. The heat preservation performance is better, the temperature inside thethe shed can be increased by 2 to 3 degrees, the crop yield can be increased, and the market can be brought to market earlier.
2. Crop light is more reasonable and sufficient, thereby improving fruit quality and making crops more productive.
3. The effect of dripping and defogging is more stable. The imported coating liquid is used to increase the thickness of the coating layer so that the effect of dripping and defogging of the film is longer. Due to the thickening of the coating layer, the resistance of the film to the steel wire is improved. abrasion resistance.
4. Higher transparency, imported raw materials are used, and the light transmittance are above 95%, which fully meets the needs of crops for light.
Thickness: 0.08mm-0.15mm Width: 1m-16m
Features and advantages of EVA anti-fog film:
EVA film adopts imported raw materials and imported additives, which are outstanding in physical properties, optical properties, dripping and defogging properties, heat preservation, and aging resistance. The light transmittance is above 92%, which can rapidly increase the temperature in the shed and promote the growth of crops. Superior thermal insulation can increase the greenhouse temperature by 3 to 5 degrees. The dripping and defogging last for more than 5 months, reducing the occurrence of crop diseases and insect pests in the shed, and ensuring the increase of crop production and income. It is suitable for growing various crops such as cucumbers, tomatoes, eggplants, and peppers.
Thickness: 0.08mm-0.15mm Width 1m-18m
Precautions for installing the greenhouse film:
1. The structure of the greenhouse is reasonable, in line with the shed structure recommended by the Ministry of Agriculture. When closing the shed, try to choose sunny, windless, and warm weather to avoid dragging and friction during the shed installation process, thereby destroying the effect of the coating layer. The tightness of the shed is suitable, and the shed surface is flat. Do not force the film tightly, so as not to damage the coating layer and molecular structure of the film, and affect the dripping and life.
2. When buckling the shed, pay attention to the fact that the raw edge is facing outwards, and it is the correct way to fasten the shed inside the shed.
3. The diameter of the supporting membrane rod should be more than 3cm. Avoid contact and friction between the east-west steel wire; and the shed membrane, which will cause water to drip at the contact point.
4. Spray white paint or anti-rust treatment on the skeleton.
There should be no burrs in contact with the film to avoid stabbing the film. It is forbidden to contact the film with PVC objects to avoid affecting the life of the film due to its reaction.
5. In the first 30 days of use, the shed film has transparent hanging drops, which is a normal phenomenon. As the humidity in the shed increases, the dripping will gradually become normal after the shed is closed.
6. Pay attention to the position and frequency of spraying pesticides, and avoid contacting the membrane surface with pesticides, so as not to shorten the service life of the membrane. Frequent sulfur fumigation will also affect the service life of the agricultural film.
7. In July, August, September, and October of the Gregorian calendar every year, the temperature is too high due to strong sunlight. The service life of the film is calculated as two months for one month.
8. The film should be stored in a cool, dry, clean, and ventilated environment, avoiding sun, rain, and scratches.